Wednesday, March 6, 2013

health Benefits of Using a Body Pillow

I use to toss and turn all night. I'd wake up restless and achy. A friend of mine noticed how many pillows I was using to get comfortable and claimed that was part of the problem. Waking up some times a night to move and reposition my pillows was causing a restless night sleep. She suggested I use a body pillow. Genius! It was not hard to find a pillow that offered the support I needed and ultimately get the night sleep I deserved. I soon found out that the benefits of properly supporting my body while at rest were abundant.

First, using a body pillow supports your body during rest. It combines the support of three pillows in one which results in less pillow repositioning and more sleep. No matter what sleep position you prefer it can support you while you sleep, either it is behind you to cradle the back or in front to keep you on your side. Some products are even big enough to curl all the way around you. It's like a minute piece of heaven. Other products are designed for upper body support, some used as a leg wedge and others made for kids. Regardless, you can find the support you need and get a good night sleep.

Pregnancy Pillows

Next, they are recommended by curative doctors to enhance spinal alignment, enhance muscular relaxation, healthier circulation and back pain. After I started using a body pillow I stop going to the chiropractor and starting sleeping better. Before, I'd spend all night forming knots and straining my neck then make quarterly visits to my chiropractor to undo the mess. I concept it was part of getting old and my chiropractor sure did not tell me otherwise. I was amazed how great my body felt after getting the support I needed during rest. A body pillow maintains permissible alignment of the spine, arms and legs. It provides equal support for the shoulders and hips while you shift during the nights. Using one can increase salutary blood circulation, exact breathing and sacrifice snoring as a result. Also, this first-rate bed accessory can alleviate headaches, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

health Benefits of Using a Body Pillow

Additionally, body pillows are ideal for pregnancy support and perfect nursing pillows. Unfortunately I did not learn this until after my children were born. However, I have been able to share the news with my friends and family and see them advantage from permissible support. The third trimester of pregnancy can be very uncomfortable and looking that right sleep position impossible. Doctors propose that women sleep on their sides, but for those that sleep on their backs it's hard. With a pillow supporting the back an expecting mom can enounce a permissible sleep position as recommended by their doctor. After the baby is born it can be used to support a new mom during nursing. By wrapping the pillow around the body it creates a shelf for the mom to rest her baby during feeding. Best of all, mothers can continue to enjoy extra support after the baby is born.

health Benefits of Using a Body Pillow

For me, the most advantage is the comfort I enjoy from using a body pillow and the support it gives me while at rest. I would encourage everybody to start supporting their sleep position and getting a restful night sleep.

Pregnancy Pillows

health Benefits of Using a Body Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment